Hey everybody! I’ve been trying to think of something to post about for a few days now, but couldn’t get myself to. I’ve had a lot on my mind with my surgery less than two days away (I won’t be able to walk for two weeks, and then I’ll need crutches… oh joy).
Other than the fact that I have a new obsession (Umbrella Academy!!!), I haven’t really had anything interesting enough to post about. So- to the point- a big thanks to Sophie (check her blog out HERE) for giving me something to post about!
I was nominated by Sophie for The Versatile Blogger Award (I’m always so clueless about these awards until I read people’s blog posts!), so here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
So let’s get to it!
- Everyone (except for my family) thinks I’m way cooler than I actually am. In reality I’m just a clueless, sarcastic, sometimes bossy teenage goofball with a burning passion for writing.
- I’m afraid of the dark. I know, I know, it’s stupid. But it’s not exactly ‘the dark’ that I’m afraid of. I have a wild imagination, so darkness makes me feel vulnerable to whatever could be lurking inside of it…
- My favorite character of all time is Thorin Oakenshield, and I may or may not be in love with him.
- I love African animals, and you can often find me watching African live cams at Explore.org.
- I bought a pretty silver key and chain to wear it on at Joann Fabrics on February 20th of this year, and haven’t gone a day without wearing it since.
- I have a soft spot for my little sister Amelia. She’s the world to me (and she’s sitting on my lap as I write this).
- One of my biggest dreams is to be an actress in Hollywood (I know, almost every girl’s dream at some time in their lives). I was in a film club last summer, and I starred as ‘Cecilia Summers’ in our little movie. Check it out (but I’ll warn you, it’s kinda cringey!)
Alright, those are the seven facts about me. Now it’s time to nominate….
F.I.F.T.E.E.N. other bloggers.
Gosh… do I even know of fifteen other bloggers?
Yikes… uh… here goes…
- Emily Faith- In The Silence Between
- Go Teen Writers (My favorite writing blog!)
- Fractured Faith Blog
- Putting My Feet In The Dirt
- The Art Of Blogging
Okay… I’m so sorry but I could only think of five. I need to start following more blogs!
Anyhow, that’s all for this post. Thanks for reading… and I’ll be posting again the day after my surgery if I’m feeling up to it (or maybe tomorrow).
3 thoughts on “The Versatile Blogger Award”
Thank you so much for nominating me! I’m a bit busy right now with AP Exams so I might not post very soon. I hope your surgery goes well! Same day as my AP Physics exam actually… that’s a big day for both of us.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I wonder if you’re as nervous as I am… not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight! Good luck to you 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re probably more nervous…but I’m sure the surgeons know what they’re doing. : ) Good luck.