Hello everyone! I was nominated for the Liebster Awards by Sophie from ‘The Girl in the White Shirt.” Go check out her blog!
If you haven’t heard of the Liebster rewards, it’s basically a chain-blogging award. I was nominated by Sophie, as were four others, so now I must continue the tradition.
Here are the rules:
- Answer 11 questions the blogger who nominated you gave you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other blogs. I’m going to do 3.
- Notify them that you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Alright, let’s get this going. Time to answer the questions Sophie gave me.
- How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since third grade. I started with a blog called ‘Carynn’s Dog Blog’ where I talked about different dog breeds and such. That lasted for probably a month before I moved on to another blog, A Poet With a Passion. I don’t why I never deleted it. I’ve gone through probably ten blogs, before I took a long break, and just picked it up again last November.
2. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Oh gosh, this is such a hard question. I think that I love summer because of all of the little things you do in it. Like, when I think of summer I think of popsicles and fireworks and sunglasses, and the feeling of the sun on my shoulders. Plus it’s my birthday months, so that’s a plus.
3. If you could have any animal, what would it be? (Imaginary ones count!)
Either a snow leopard, a white tiger or a griffin. It’s a close call.
4. What’s your opinion on rap music?
I think it depends on the rapper/song. I like fast rap and witty-worded rap. I find slow rap kind of hard to listen to. I love Hamilton, though!
5. Have you ever gone skateboarding?
I tried once. Let’s just say I don’t have good balance…
6. Can you play an instrument?
I can play drums, some guitar, some piano, and a little bit of violin.
7. If you could choose not to do any school ever again, would you?
No way! Education is vital for a successful future, and the more you know the better off you are.
8. Do you eat ice cream and cake (together) with a spoon or a fork?
I use forks for everything (except soup and ice cream). I just like them better.
9. Is graffiti cool or vandalism?
It’s cool as long as it’s done with permission. Doing it illegally is vandalism whether it’s a form of art or not.
10. If I met you in real life, what’s the first thing you’d say to me?
I think I’d probably start with ‘hello!’ (haha)
11. What is your earliest memory?
Playing in the snow at my grandma’s house. I remember running around while she held my aunt’s pug ‘Smoochy’ by the leash, and then tripping and falling on my face. Maybe it was traumatic to me and that’s why I remember it? The running around part was fun, though.
Eleven random facts about me:
- I got my tonsils removed on Valentines Day, 2009.
- I totally love ‘Miraculous Ladybug.’ Cat Noir is my soulmate.
- My personality type is ENFP-T.
- My love language is ‘words of affirmation,’ which is why I blog, I think. I’m fueled by people’s encouragement, as many writers are.
- In elementary school, there was a week when I was convinced I was a ghost and told everyone in my grade. Not kidding.
- I’ve always been a bit short for my age. Luckily, I seem to be catching up.
- I love stop motion and used to be obsessed with making American Girl doll stop motions. I would link my old AGSM account on YouTube, but I have a reputation to uphold.
- I want to be an actress in Hollywood. That and being a famous author are my far-fetched dreams that I secretly believe will happen to me someday.
- I can talk like Donald Duck.
- I want to dye my hair white (I’ll post an update when I do with pictures!)
- I am secretly the queen of a universe and have a pet dragon named Crescent.
Here are your eleven questions!
- What’s your guilty pleasure?
- The cliche- what’s your favorite color?
- If you had to go into hiding and disguise yourself, what would your new identity be and what would you look like?
- What’s your favorite book series.
- If you were a donut, what kind would you be?
- Do you like the rain? If so, why?
- Coffee or tea, or neither?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What’s your personality type?
- What would you do if you won the lottery (post screaming and telling everyone you know)?
- You can bring any inanimate object to life. What do you choose and what do you do with it?